Most people would agree a massage makes them feel good. But many probably don't realise exactly how good a regular massage is for their overall health.
How about if they knew massage could:
- improve performance, aid recovery, prevent and eliminate injuries
- reduce stress and even enhance metabolism and circulation!
It may simply look like a lot of pressing or a therapist rubbing sunscreen on your back, but massage is actually a scientific process.
UTG benefits include:
- Helps loosen contracted, shortened muscles and stimulate weak, flaccid muscles. This muscle “balancing” can even help posture
- Increasing the blood's oxygen capacity by 10-15% (oxygen to working muscles
- Reduce spasms, cramping and increases joint flexibility and range of motion
- Enhances sleep quality and body awareness
- And many more
- 30min and 60min Remedial, Sports or Swedish massage
- Initial Postural Analysis (Great for workers behind the Desk)
- Personal Injury management/prevention plan
- Personal Stretch and strengthening advice (body balance)
- Range of Motion (ROM) Joint Flexibility testing
By appointment only, call UTG to book in: 0422 295 996